If the month of April is a human being I would definitely kiss and hug him/her for being so great! Looking at my desk calendar, I feel so hyped! This was the first time that my calendar got full. And I am being so thankful that I got to experience this kind of life. Anyways, here’s the list of things I am so happy about this past month:
- Hiking Osmena Peak on a rainy and foggy morning.
- Seeing the beauty of the mountains after an hour of patiently waiting.
- Jumping a 15ft, 20ft, 50ft high cliffs at Kawasan Canyoneering.
- Long bus travel and good strangers along the way.
- Oslob Historical Park instead of Whale watching. Because I feel so sad for the whales.
- Seeing a famous blogger but too shy to say Hi! #bakitngayonkapanahiya
- Having new awesome skydiver friends at Bantayan Island.
- Ice cream!
- Mexican food. I forgot the name of that chicken marinated with butter, it tastes so good.
- Castaway Music Festival. Silent Sanctuary-Spongecola-Pupil-Ebe Dancel. Oh and I had a good place to shake hands with Yael!
- Birthday dinner with Maan.
- Game of thrones and Orphan Black
- Free upgrade on my Starbucks drink because my college classmate was surprisingly a barista.
- Thai Noodle Salad and Thai Iced tea.
- Pizza Burger, Shawarma, Frappe and Cakes.
- Side-hustlin’. Two invitation projects are finished! 2 Dozens of Cupcakes were ordered. 🙂
- Dinner with colleagues under the night sky.
I know I need to limit my list so even myself won’t get bored. But the month of April was really exciting! I hope yours too!
Got this from Camie Juan